This glide on smoothly and easily without skipping, dragging, or pulling. These bright, bold shades last all day long. Self-sharpening liner glides on smoothly for a perfect line every time.
From the Manufacturer
Get inked — without the commitment! Ink It! by PerfectPoint eyeliner glides on smoothly and easily and doesn’t skip, drag, or pull. Our bright, bold shades last all day long. Mix and match with blendable, buildable products from our new Flamed Out Collection to create the blazing hot looks you crave.
- Bright, bold colors for new looks
- Lasts all day long – no smudging or creasing
- Expert precision application
Tip: Color Cues
The right colored eyeliner can help make your eyes pop! For blue eyes, try a navy or charcoal eyeliner. For brown, go for a deep cocoa. Green girls look gorgeous in light brown or camel colors.
Complete the Look
Flamed Out Shadow Pot
Light coverage, not heavy or cakey
Flamed Out Mascara
Bold winged-out lash look
Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm
Sheer color and a hint of shine
Fire It Up!
The Flamed Out Collection has the products you need to create this season’s hottest eye looks.
Fired Up Smoky Eye
Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black
Flamed Out Shadow Pots in Red Hot, Melted Gold, Lime Light, Charcoal, Sapphire Flare, Scorching Cocoa
Flamed Out Shadow Pencils in Lime Green Flame
Ink It! Extreme Cat Eye
Ink It! Pencils in Aquamarine Ink and Black Ink
PINK’S Flamed Out Look
Flamed Out Mascara in Black
Flamed Out Shadow Pots in Fired Up Pink, Sapphire Flare, Blazing Purple
Flamed Out Shadow Pencils in Crystal Flame
Ink It! Eyeliner in Aquamarine Ink
Applying eyeliner is a tricky task, but getting a straight line is worth your time.
- Stand six inches away from a mirror and tilt your chin up, so that when you look down your nose into the mirror, you can see your entire eyelid.
- Dab concealer or dust translucent powder on your upper lids. Blend well with a sponge or lightly pat with a fingertip to cover veins and prevent creasing.
- Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
- Soften the pencil top by rolling it between your fingers.
- Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
- Brush a matching powder shadow on top of the liner to keep it from rubbing off.
- Soften the line with a sponge tip or cotton swab by rubbing it slightly up and out at the corners.
- Use a cotton swab to fix mistakes. For larger messes, dip it in makeup remover.
Defined eyes that last all day
Gel-like, smooth-glide formula that won’t budge
Long-lasting, fade-resistant formula
Easy to remove with soap and water